22 February 2008

Wee Choo Keong to Serve



Wee Choo Keong yang Berkhidmat


UPDATE 23-02-08: To avoid any 3-corner clash, it's confirmed I'll be vying for the Wangsa Maju parliamentary seat in Wilayah Persekutuan under the umbrella of Parti Keadilan Rakyat. PKR's stand against social injustice is similar to that of MDP's (Malaysians Democratic Party) and that makes us friends with a common mission.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to PKR - especially Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim who has unselfishly given me this golden opportunity to represent PKR and the rakyat in Wangsa Maju.


Warm greetings, my fellow Malaysians ...

I wish you and your family the best of health and hope everything is as well as life will provide.

Having said that, and without sounding patronising, I am of the view that life can only be as good if we will take it upon ourselves to do the necessary to make things happen. Like they say, we are 'the managing directors of our destiny' so let us take control and not delegate this all-important life-affecting responsibility to the self-serving lot that has become so commonplace.

It's exactly with this belief in mind that I have decided to create this blog. I seek your indulgence and hope my views about things in general, and our socio-political condition in our beloved Malaysia in particular, will strike a common chord among us and therefore allow us to touch base with each other and engage in fruitful discourses.

We may not all agree altogether but at least let us agree to disagree that we may learn from the wisdom of an alternative perspective.

It's no secret that I will be contesting in this soon-to-be-held 12th general election and hope you and your family will give me and other opposition parties the support to enable us help achieve the things we wish for our family, friends, fellow Malaysians and country.

I shall declare that I am here to serve my fellow Malaysians without fear or favour and let it be known our common interests are always above my own so help me God.

Stay tune and may God bless you all. Thank you.

Wee Choo Keong