15 March 2008

Calling all Wangsa Maju-ians to look out for suspicious characters and suspected criminals!

(中文翻译,请看下面。)

After I got back from my trip, I am saddened to learn that 2 of our residents in Wangsa Maju are victims of car thefts.

My sympathy goes to Ms Siew Ping Ping and Encik Junaidy's father.

I have since contacted Chief Inspector Tuan Mispani concerning the 2 cases and he has given his assurance that the matter will be urgently looked into. Tuan Mispani has also agreed to step up surveillance of the hot spots.

I would like to take this opportunity to appeal to all Wangsa Maju-ians to help cooperate with the police by reporting any suspicious character or suspected criminal near or within your vicinity. The Wangsa Maju police station telephone number is 03-4149 2222.

As I see it, fighting crime in our constituency should be a joint effort between our police and our residents. So let us 'declare war' against the perpetrators of crimes in Wangsa Maju from this day onward. Let us work together to help make Wangsa Maju a safer place for us and our families.

Please continue to leave a comment on this blog or email me at weeck@streamyx.com every time a crime has taken place in Wangsa Maju so that I can follow up with the police regarding the matter.

Thank you.

- 翻译员:angel_x , Wee Choo Keong 致于万二分谢意 -
呼籲全體旺沙馬珠居民留意可疑人物和嫌犯﹗

自我回來以後﹐我對兩位旺沙馬珠居民成為偷車事件受害者感到哀傷。

我對 SIEW PING PING 小姐 和 JUNAIDY 先生的父親表示慰問。

我已就上述兩宗案件與 TUAN MISPANI 總警長取得聯繫。他保證將會徹查此事。 TUAN MISPANI 也同意加強監督一些犯罪黑區。

我想借此機會來呼籲全體旺沙馬珠居民以投報任何可疑人物的方式來與警方合作。

旺沙馬珠警局的電話號碼是 03-4149 2222。

我認為﹐在此選區進行打擊犯罪活動應該由當地居民與警方共同合作。讓我們今天開始向歹徒宣戰。為了我們的家人﹐讓我們一起努力把旺沙馬珠區打造成一個安全的居住環境。

每當罪案發生時請在此部落格留言或傳電郵到weeck@streamyx.com 給我, 好讓我能夠與警方跟進案件。